SRS has great production capability and excellent technology. We also have comprehensive production and quality inspection equipment. solar powered street lights has fine workmanship, high quality, reasonable price, good appearance, and great practicality.Supported by advanced technology, SRS has a great breakthrough in the comprehensive competitiveness of solar powered street lights, as shown in the following aspects.
1. The adoption of advanced equipment and the lean production method make SRS solar garden lights more cost-effective.
2. The product is of reliable quality as it is produced and tested based on the requirements of widely-recognized quality standards.
3. The implementation of the complete quality management system greatly guarantee that the product is manufactured according to the international quality standards.
4. The product has received positive feedback from customers.
5. The product is extensively used in the domestic and foreign market.
1. Sky Recources Solar Technology Co.，ltd. is an international, China-based high power solar garden lights manufacturing company with a strong production foundation and marketing experience.
2. The factory has established an excellent quality management system that covers several subsystems, such as production systematization, process standardization, and resource management. This system gives us more flexibility and better control over the whole production.
3. We are committed to a better clean future for the next generation. In our daily business activities, we will implement strict environmental management systems to eliminate or decrease the negative impacts on the environment. We expect every colleague to take personal responsibility for their careers and be accountable for their work in order to make a positive impact on the business. Our company bears social responsibilities. With our environmental programs, measures are taken together with our customers to actively conserve resources and reduce carbon dioxide emissions in the long term. Our firm bears societal responsibilities. We have employed a sustainability plan covering four pillars of sustainability: market, culture, our people and the surroundings.